Conference Series LLC Ltd organizes 3000+ Global Events inclusive of 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Workshops and 1000+ symposiums on various topics of Science and Technology across the globe with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500+ Open access journals which contain over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed Scientists as Editorial Board members.
Conference Series LLC Ltd scientific events are the specially designed cluster of a program that provides a common platform where industry meets academia to discuss the recent issues and happening. It serves as a bridge between researchers from academia and industry enhanced by its well organized scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster presentations, world-class exhibitions, diverse symposiums, highly enriched workshops and B2B meetings. These events emphasize the knowledge of all participants in different sectors and fields.
Conference Series LLC Ltd invites the participants from all over the worlds to attend its upcoming “9th International Conference on Addictive Disorders and Alcoholism” during June 16-17, 2019 at Brisbane, Australia. Addictive Disorders and Alcoholism meeting will be organized around the theme “Accelerate the Novel Therapies and Recent Innovations in Addictive Disorders and Alcoholism for Wellbeing”.
Addictive Disorders and Alcoholism Conference includes prompt Keynote Presentations, Workshops, Oral Talks, Poster presentations, e-poster, and Exhibitions.
Addiction Summit 2019 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Addiction Treatment and Therapy. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Addiction Treatment and Therapy.
- Drug Addiction
- Addiction Psychiatry and Mental Health
- Depression & Anxiety Disorders
- Child & Adolescent Substance Abuse
- Behavioral Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Marijuana and Opioid Addiction
- Addiction Interventions
- Addiction Psychotherapy
- Rehabilitation Therapies
- Dual Diagnosis: Mental Illness and Substance Abuse
- Alcohol & Recovery
- Family Therapy
- Addiction Therapy
- Yoga and Addiction Recovery
- Clinical Trials, Recent Research and Case Studies on Addictive Disorders
Why should attend?
The Conference will encourage new discoveries and research by providing a platform for reporting of unique and unusual cases which enhance understanding of disease process, its diagnosis, management, and clinic-pathologic correlations. It will provide a podium for wide-ranging aspects of psychological, neurological, molecular, genetic and behavioral pathways underlying addiction, and will focus on novel therapies providing quality care for people with unhealthy alcohol, tobacco, or other drug use and addictive behaviors across a spectrum of clinical settings. It will comprise of opening Keynote lectures by the renowned researcher and noble members working in the field of addiction research and treatment followed by the special workshop and symposium sessions by eminent scholars and therapeutic members for all the three days of the conference.
Benefits of attending
- One on One Meeting with Eminent Speakers
- Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers
- Top Industries Representation
- Thought to provoke Symposiums and Workshops
- Preconference workshops in all major countries
- Earn up to 15 CME Credits** by participating in the conference
- Grow Your Professional Network with experts in the field
- IOCM Certification
- Laudable talks by the top-notch of the global scientific community
- Publish your abstracts in the respective supporting International Journals
- Website visibility to more than 40K visitors in less than 6 months
- Each abstract will receive a (DOI) Number provided by CrossRef
- Remarkable Awards and Global Recognition to meritorious Researchers
- Nominations for Best Poster Award
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award geared towards best budding young research.
- Collaborations across Academia & Industry
- Platform to global investment community to connect with stakeholders
- Exquisite Platform for showcasing your products and International Sponsorship
- Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
- Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
- Directors, CEO’s, Association presidents, Vice Presidents and professionals
- Noble laureates
- Researchers & Academicians
- Recovery Managers
- Care Advisors
- Clinical Services Managers
- Occupational Therapists
- Treatment Managers
- Healthcare Workers
- Psychotherapists, Addiction Interventionist, Psychiatrists and Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Therapy Advisors
- Pharmaceutical development companies
- Research Institutes and members
- Supply Chain companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Training Institutes
- Business Entrepreneurs